Hard as it may be to believe, young Arabs get asked way too frequently when we are getting married. I know you’ve exhausted all your responses, so I’ve come up with a list you can use at the next gathering when your aunt gets on your case for being single AF.
1. Inshallah *go awaaaaay* inshallah
2. After you get a divorce
4. When we decide we’re ready for the next step, Rami Malek and I will do so
5. After I figure out why the hell it’s any of your damn business
6. When I get my hot mess of a life together… don’t hold your breath
7. Ain’t nobody got time for that
8. Check back with me in never
9. When singlism starts to suck
10. How ’bout…
11. Hey, look!
12. Right after I’m done with my shawarma
13. When I find someone as awesome as me… so, never
14. I hear the economy in Antarctica is booming, maybe you move there
16. When I f*cking feel like it
Originally published on Scoop Empire December 18, 2015